1. Join the Mud Bogging Community

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BIG TRUCK FOR SALE. 1975 F-450

Discussion in 'Other Trucks and vehicles' started by juniorsbadass, Nov 26, 2009.

1. juniorsbadass

juniorsbadass New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    1975 F250/450 HIGH BOY WITH 1-1/4 TON FRONT AND REAR. THE FRONT AND REAR WERE BUILT FROM DIFFERENTIAL ENG INC. THE FRONT IS A OPEN KNUCKLE DANA-70 WITH DISK BRAKES, 5.13 GEARS AND A DETROIT LOCKER. IT ALSO HAS LARGE BALL AND SOCKET C.V. JOINTS IN THE AXLE SHAFTS, NOT U-JOINTS. THE REAR IS A DANA-80 WITCH ALSO HAS DISK BRAKES, 5.13 GEARS AND A DETROIT LOCKER. THEY BOTH ARE DUALLY AXLES, YOU COULD RUN DUALL WHEELS ALL THE WAY AROUND IF YOU WANTED. THE TIRES ARE 21'' X 44'' SWAMPER TREX US, WITH 98% TREAD. THE RIMS ARE 20'' WIDE ALLUMINUM REAL RACING WHEELS. IT HAS A STOCK 390 C.I. , C-6 TRANS, AND A DIVORCED MOUNT 205 GEAR TO GEAR T-CASE. THE BODY DOES NEED WORK ON CAB CORNERS, DRIP RAILS, AND SOME OTHER NOT SO BIG SPOTS. OTHER THAN SOME RUST, THE BODY IS EXTREEMLY STRAIT. IM HAVING TRUBLE SHRINKING MY PICTURES DOWN SO GO TO CRAIGSLIST IN FT MYERS TO SEE PICTURES UNDER F250 PULL TRUCK. IF YOUR JUST LOOKING FOR A LITTLE TOY, THIS TRUCK IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!. THIS IS A REAL TRUCK FOR THOSE WANTING TO 4-LINK, AND BUILD A RADICAL ENGINE. WILLING TO TAKE OFF MONEY FOR 2.5 TON ROCKWELLS FRONT AND REAR, OR LARGE BUGGY TIRES AND RIMS, WELDING EQUIPMENT, MILLERMATIC 212, 252. 239-357-0281 $8,800.
  2. jeepkillstoyota

jeepkillstoyota Active Member

Credit:
    $0.00
  3. Burbine

Burbine Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Trade you an 88 bronco 4 linked on rockwells
  4. yardmonkay

yardmonkay Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    bump for a bamf truck
  5. juniorsbadass

juniorsbadass New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    IM NEW TO THIS BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE POSTED MY PICTURES OFF OF GRAIGSLIST FOR ME IF SO THANK YOU!!
  6. jeepkillstoyota

jeepkillstoyota Active Member

Credit:
    $0.00
  7. juniorsbadass

juniorsbadass New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    IM GETTING AWAY FROM TRUCKS ALL TOGETHER, BUT THANKS. LOOKING TO BUILD A BUGGY
  8. juniorsbadass

juniorsbadass New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    ANYONE KNOW ANY WEB SI TO ADVERTISE MY TRUCK ON THAT WILL CONCENTRATE ON SERIOUS OFFROAD ENTHU.
  9. 2fargone

2fargone Active Member

Credit:
    $0.00
  10. juniorsbadass

juniorsbadass New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    IVE BEEN ON CRAIGSLIST FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW, MAYBEE TAX RETURNS WILL HELP OUT!!
  11. jrveber122077

jrveber122077 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Try Matofied.com or Racingjunk.com
  12. jrveber122077

jrveber122077 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    *Mautofied.com
  13. Choppincobra09

Choppincobra09 Active Member