1. Join the Mud Bogging Community

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

89 Lifted Burban 40 inch hawgs 350ci 4x4 2000CASH or trade

Discussion in 'Other Trucks and vehicles' started by beezy05321, Jun 22, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. beezy05321

beezy05321 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    I have an 89 suburban lifted about 10 inches on 40 inch hawgs 350ci have title but its not a dd has blocks in front and rear --tires arent very smooth un even wear---runs good shifts good 456 gears f&r newer hubs ac still works front and rear inteirior cleans up good seats in good shape besides being dirty no rear bench seat new plugs wires recent oil change and recent tranny service.....would make a great mud truck as is......

WHAT IT NEEDS---WINSHEILD IS BUSTED ON PASS SIDE BUT I HAVE ONE TO GO WITH IT----BODY MOUNTS NEED TO BE RE-DONE SOME ARE MISSING SUM FELL OUT SUM ARE FALLING OUT I STILL MUD IT EVERY WEEKEND JUS LEANS AND ROCKS MAKE A LIL NOISE LOL...THE BODY MOUNT WORK IS 85% OF WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.......PASS WINDOW DOESNT GO UP OR DOWN BUT I HAVE ANOTHER DOOR WITH WITH EVERYTHING THAT GOES WITH IT ALONG WITH SOME FENDERS IF THEY DONT SELL BEFORE THE TRUCK...BOTH BACK DOOR WINDOWS ARE SPIDERED BUT STILL GO UP AND DOWN TINTS PROBABLY HOLDIN IT TOGETHER--- BACK HATCH IS A GATE NOT DOORS AND IT IS A MANUAL ROLL UP GLASS AND IT IS BROKE----AC ONLY BLOWS OUT OF DASH IN FRONT BUT FINE OUT THE BACK---GOTTA SLAM DRIVERS DOOR HARD-----STEERING COLUMN IS LOOSE AND IT STARTS IN GEAR----NEEDS FRONT PADS----REAR WHEEL CYLINDER WENT SO I JUST ELIMINATED THE REAR BRAKES---I HAVE AN EXTRA FRONT AXLE TO GO WITH IT UNSURE OF RATIO MORE THAN LIKELY 308 -----BASICALLY ITS A MUD TRUCK NOT A SHOW TRUCK WITH A LITTLE WELDING AND FAB ON THE BODY MOUNTS AND FIXING THE STEERING COLUMN AND DOIN BRAKES GETTIN TIRES AND LIFT LEAFS IN FRONT IT COULD BE DD.....TRUCK HAS HOOD SCOOP THAT NEEDS TO BE SMOOTHED IN----

THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN ON HERE BEFORE LIKE MANY OTHERS--- IT IS A GREAT TRUCK AND VERY VERY VERY STRONG---LIKE MANY OTHERS IT NEEDS SOME WORK BUT IS DRIVEABLE AS IS---I REALLY NEED THE CASH FOR OTHER PROJECTS BUT THE RIGHT TRADE MIGHT INTREST ME AS LONG AS ITS A CHEVY OR CHEVY POWERED AND TURN KEY DRIVABLE I DONT MIND DOIN SOME WORK BUT THIS THIS IS ALSO A LITTLE BIGGER THAN I NEED SO MAYBE SOMETHING SMALLER LIGHTER OR MAYBE CASH AND TRADE I NEED A NICE DUAL AXLE TRAILER READY TO GO BUMPER PULL LOW AS POSSIBLE WIDE AS POSSIBLE WITH AT LEAST 1000 CASH ON TOP------

WILL HAVE PICS UP SOON----SWEET DEAL ON A SWEET TRUCK THAT NEEDS A LITTLE WORK---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. beezy05321

beezy05321 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    NO CRACKS IN DASH----HITCH WELDED IN FRONT---4X4 WORKS GREAT---FLAT BLACK OUT/ BLUE INT---700R4--241-----
  3. dodgev10

dodgev10 Active Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    mannnn i need the hitch off the front of that damn thing!!!!!............u gonna be outback Friday.Saturday night?
  4. beezy05321

beezy05321 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    TAKE ME TO DA TOP--- BUMP IT UP-----LETS GET IT SOLD---OR TRADED WITH SOME CASH----OR MAYBE STRAIGHT---
  5. big blue

big blue Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    how much cash what axles 6 or 8 lug
  6. beezy05321

beezy05321 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    nice late mornin bump
  7. chevyguy1982

chevyguy1982 New Member

Credit:
    $0.05
    hey buddy im the guy you got the truck from call me at 352 617 2521 i wont it back i got a 4x4 jeep and a 18ft ocen boat that runs perfect let me know i miss that thang that was my baby call me asap ill sell every thing i got to get that back
  8. chevyguy1982

chevyguy1982 New Member

Credit:
    $0.05
    hey buddy im the guy you got the truck from call me at 352 617 2521 i wont it back i got a 4x4 jeep and a 18ft ocen boat that runs perfect let me know i miss that thang that was my baby call me asap ill sell every thing i got to get that back
  9. 4door5g

4door5g Active Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    any interest in a 01 polaris magnum 325?
  10. mike80chevy

mike80chevy Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Trade for atv?
  11. kmclacklan@msn.com

kmclacklan@msn.com Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    looks like 6 lug to me