1. Join the Mud Bogging Community

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1997 F-150 MONSTER TRUCK W/ 20 Ton PLANETARY AXELS ON 72's

Discussion in 'Mud Trucks/Monster Trucks' started by LowCountryCustoms, Jun 3, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    1997 F-150 MONSTER TRUCK W/ 20 Ton PLANETARY AXELS ON 72's PRICE REDUCED!!!!

NASTY huge mud truck, play all day in the cold A/C. 20 ton planetary axels with air lockers front and rear, fox dual rate coil over springs, 4 link suspension front and rear. Cold AC. 72" Tires; 38" Wheels. Custom truck. This thing is massive and is ready to tear up anything off road; since it is not street legal. I recently took this truck down to Hortense and it was a breeze, it was a blast. We are planning to go back down soon if she doesn't sell. I am open to trades and am currently asking $14,900. I am accepting trades. This thing is geared up. It is running the stock V8 motor and it powers just fine. I will try to upload some videos of her in action. If you message me please include the truck you are inquiring about. It will save a good bit of confusion for all of us. Thanks hope to hear from you guys soon.

TRUCK RUNS GOOD WILL TRADE. DO NOT POST ANY JUNK! ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE.

FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK THIS LINK http://www.lowcountrycustoms.com/new_galleria.asp?pov=2041629

ASKING $11,500

Attached Files:

2. dodge cummins 22

dodge cummins 22 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    i was going to get this along time ago in georgia bump for a nice truck
  3. eddy

eddy New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    pm you
  4. 78chevyon44s

78chevyon44s New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    My jaw dropped when i saw this lol
    I dont really care for that body style ford but id do some crazy sh*t for this truck
  5. ian mccall

ian mccall New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    bump for a badass truck,did the graphics get put on before or after the lift? lol
  6. jbc29172

jbc29172 New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    does it have roll cage, 4.6 or 5.4 ... Do you want to trade for a race mustang or i guess it could be put back on street

[​IMG]
  7. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    BUMP BUMP IT UP. SOMEONE MAKE ME A CASH OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. fastracer1

fastracer1 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    guys this is a bad ass truck road in it my self and it is awsome wish i had the money
  9. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Thanks fast racer, if I had enough money where I could just give it away you would be my pick. Thanks for the bump.
  10. MonsterMadness

MonsterMadness Member

Credit:
    $0.00
  11. MonsterMadness

MonsterMadness Member

Credit:
    $0.00
  12. MonsterMadness

MonsterMadness Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    wish it came with a trailer
  13. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    We can trailer it to you my friend. Make me an offer!
  14. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    BUMP. NO OFFERS??
  15. MonsterMadness

MonsterMadness Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    u should throw a price out there so we have an idea around
  16. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Maybe you should read the description. $14900
  17. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
  18. LowCountryCustoms

LowCountryCustoms Member

Credit:
    $0.00
  19. jpd motorsports

jpd motorsports New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    2001 gsxr 1000 custom. lowered 240 rear 2000miles on it stingray seat, candy red paint, polished and chromed out...
  20. FLA Native

FLA Native New Member

Credit:
    $0.00