1. Join the Mud Bogging Community

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1983 chevy s 10 body lift

Discussion in 'Other Trucks and vehicles' started by bogger48, Aug 19, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. bogger48

bogger48 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    im selling my 1983 chevy s 10. it has a 2.8 v6 with a 4 speed. the truck is siting on 33x12.5x15 but they are pretty bald. the truck runs and drives good, used it as a daily driver but the tail lights dont work. the inside is a little rough but thats cuz it was also used as a play toy. it has a radio and cd player that works. no a/c and the windows wont go up. truck starts right up everytime. my loss is your gain. you can contact me anytime at 813-326-6444. the truck has c/v axles in the front and for some reason they wont engage. i just recently bought this truck and the a hole i bought it from told me the 4 wheel drive worked great so i took it to the woods and the 4x4 isnt working but everything is there for it to work.may be an easy fix not sure havent looked at it. asking $1200 obo i have a title but it went thru the wash so im trying to get a new one printed and the insurance will be around $160-$170 a month

Attached Files:

2. bogger48

bogger48 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    will take $900 this week, really need money