1. Join the Mud Bogging Community

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1980 F100 Stepside 4x4

Discussion in 'Other Trucks and vehicles' started by CentralFloridaboy13, Dec 5, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. CentralFloridaboy13

CentralFloridaboy13 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    I'm looking to sell or trade my 1980 Ford F100 Stepside with a 300 straight 6 and automatic transmission and sits on 35inch Mud Tires that are in pretty good shape with most of the tread left. Has no A/C, Heat, Radio and needs glass for the passenger side door(cheap fix). Needs a new ignition and some minor work to be road worthy. Also has no power steering. Interior could use some work and it has no tailgate. It's unique truck and has the potential to be very nice. I'm looking for $2,000 obo but i'm open to offers and i would like to trade it for another truck or something classic but will entertain any offer. So post here or you can text me at 407-413-4868 if you're interested. I can also try and answer any question to the best of my ability and I can take photos of any part of the truck you want to see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. CentralFloridaboy13

CentralFloridaboy13 Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    bring some offers
  3. Neosporin

Neosporin Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Sweet truck man.
    I have a harley bobber if youre interested in a bike. Nice truck either way.
  4. Trucker money

Trucker money New Member

Credit:
    $0.00
    Still got truck